Commercial Air Conditioning Installation
Can't maintain satisfactory heating or air conditioning temperatures in your office, factory, showroom or warehouse? Poor air quality?
Commercial Air Conditioning Melbourne
Commercial and industrial developments need more than residential aircon and heating systems. Nortan will be able to create specific design and installation of commercial systems with greater flow through and power, with cost-effective solutions in mind,
Terry at Nortan owns the company. He can negotiate bulk discounts and cost-efficient, quality industrial air conditioning and heating options, installed to your time frame.
Heating and Air Conditioning - Commercial Uses
We will firstly help you to get the full life out of your current heating and air conditioning solution. However, if your commercial property requires a new heating or cooling solution, we will assist you to determine the best solution for the unique characteristics of your commercial property from a wide range of options - always with both running costs and staff/customer experience in mind.
The following heating and air conditioning systems are examples of some of the units we recommend. However, the solution ultimately recommended for your installation will be determined by the specific attributes of your commercial property.
Suitable for commercial applications in solid sheet metal ductwork where there may be a separate fan driving the airflow i.e. evaporative coolers for spaces that require energy-efficient large amounts of fresh air, such as a smoking room.
Suitable for economically heating warehouse/factory space. The compact unit can be suspended from the purlins, require a gas connection LPG or natural, a PowerPoint and externally flued.
Landmark Rooftop Units
- These systems are available with gas heat and reverse cycle air conditioning
- Installed on a frame mount and flashed into the roof, no external ductwork required
- Available with power exhaust, fresh air intake, hail guard and economising damper for maximum efficiency
L-series split systems
- Available as wall-mounted, floor-standing, ceiling cassette console, and ducted systems
- Daikin tried and tested the product
- Reliable and easy to maintain (clean filters every few months)
- Very easy to use and to fault find if the system fails
- Parts are readily available
- R 410 refrigerant
P Series Daikin
Available as per the L series described above
- R32 refrigerant
- Ururu Sahara
- This system has advanced filtration features
- Fresh air intake from the condenser where the humidity is controlled
- Great for small commercial/home office
Daikin Super Multi-Split NX Air Conditioners