Commercial & Industrial Air Conditioning & Heating Installation
Can't maintain satisfactory heating or air conditioning temperatures in your office, factory, showroom or warehouse? Poor air quality?
Nortan’s large squad of service technicians have assisted many developers with efficient, rapid air conditioning and heating unit installations.
Commercial developments need more than residential aircon and heating systems. Nortan will design specific commercial systems with greater flow through and power, with cost solutions in mind,
Terry at Nortan owns the company. He can negotiate bulk discounts and cost efficient, quality air conditioning and heating options, installed to your time frame.
We will firstly help you to get the full life out of your current heating and air conditioning solution. However, if your commercial property requires a new heating or cooling solution, we will assist you to determine the best solution for the unique characteristics of your commercial property - always with both running costs and staff / customer experience in mind.
The following heating and air conditioning solutions are examples of some of the units we recommend. However, the solution ultimately recommended for your installation will be determined by the specific attributes of your commercial property.
Suitable for commercial applications in solid sheet metal ductwork where there may be a separate fan driving the air flow i.e. evaporative coolers for spaces that require large amounts of fresh air, such as a smoking room.
Suitable for economically heating warehouse/factory space. Compact unit can be suspended from the purlins, require a gas connection LPG or natural, a power point and externally flued.
Landmark Rooftop Units
- These systems are available with gas heat and reverse cycle air conditioning
- Installed on a frame mount and flashed into the roof, no external ductwork required
- Available with power exhaust, fresh air intake, hail guard and economising damper for maximum efficiency
L-series split systems
- Available as wall mounted, floor standing, ceiling cassette console, and ducted systems
- Daikin tried and tested product
- Reliable and easy to maintain (clean filters every few months)
- Very easy to use and to fault find if system fails
- Parts are readily available
- R 410 refrigerant
P Series Daikin
Available as per the L series described above
- R32 refrigerant
- Ururu Sahara
- This system has advanced filtration features
- Fresh air intake from the condenser where the humidity is controlled
- Great for small commercial/home office