Gas Heater Service & Repairs Melbourne
Nortan Gas Heater technicians offer you...
Same Day Gas Heater Repair ✔
All Melbourne Suburbs ✔
All Brands of Gas Heaters - New & Old ✔
Is your gas heater not providing the same level of warmth it used to? Many of our clients tell us they simply thought their gas heater was getting old and needed replacing. However, in most cases an older system will continue to keep your house warm with a regular gas heater service or some simple heater repairs.
Melbourne winters are freezing! When the gas heater stops working, it requires urgent action.
That's why Nortan gas heater technicians are located throughout Melbourne, to solve your heating dilemmas quicker!
You may require gas heater repairs if the following occurs:
- Heater emits less warmth than normal, or no warmth at all
- Walls or surfaces surrounding the heater become hot or discoloured
- Loud noises or noises which are different than normal
- Strange smells, particularly gas-like smells such as carbon monoxide
At Nortan we understand that rules and health and safety requirements are always changing in the heating industry. Carbon monoxide leakage is a hazard in gas heaters and can be dangerous for you and your family. We can spot this and take prompt action to remove the hazard immediately.
Common gas heater service tasks include:
- Monitor overall unit performance
- Check for cracks and holes
- Test gas pressure
- Remove and clean burner components
- Test burner and pilot ignition
- Test carbon monoxide levels
- Cleaning filters
Like you, we have a preference of repairing over replacing. However, when your gas heater has had its day, we can provide you with the new installation of a modern, energy-efficient unit.